☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4whole chicken breasts
2 Tbsplemon juice
3 Tbspmelted butter
1/2 cdry sherry
1 1/2 clight cream or milk
3/4 cliquid from pan
3 Tbspgrated parmesan cheese
How to Make Sherried Chicken Breast
- Place chicken breast in 13" by 9" pan
- Sprinkle chicken with salt, pepper and lemon juice.
- Pour melted butter over each chicken breast.
- Pour sherry over the chicken.
- Cover pan with foil and bake for 30 minutes at 400 degrees.
- DO NOT OVERBAKE!
- Pour off liquid in baking pan and save to make the sauce. Keep the chicken warm while you make the Sauce. See Heading above for Sauce Ingredients!
- Directions for making the Sauce
- Cook butter and flour together for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Stir in liquid and cream (or milk)
- Cook over medium heat until smooth and thick
- Spread sauce over the chicken
- Sprinkle with cheese and paprika
- Bake in oven until surface is golden brown, about 5 minutes.