☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
30ritz crackers or of your choice
2 tspdried minced onion
2 tspground mustard
1/4 csesame seeds
1/4 cparmesan cheese
4boneless,skinless chicken breasts
·homemade honey mustard
How to Make Sesame Chicken Strips
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.Cover a baking sheet with aluminum foil and lightly coat with oil or cooking spray.
- Place crackers in a baggie and crush them with a rolling pin till fine.
- In bowl combine mayonnaise,onion and mustar. In another bowl combine crushed crackers sesame seeds and parmesan cheese
- Cut chicken into lengthwise strips the size you want .I use 1/4 inch.
- Dip strips into mayonnaise mixture,then into crumb mixture. Place chicken on baking sheet and bake 15 to 18 minutes.
- Can serve with honey mustard sauce; 1/2 cup mayonnaise,2tablespoons yellow mustard,3 tablespoons honey,1/2tablespoon lemon juice. Combine all ingredients in a bowl for dipping.