"Secret" Sloppy Joes
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- small onion, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp
- finely chopped garlic
- 1 lb
- ground meat of your choice (chicken, pork, turkey, beef, etc)
- 2 c
- 1 1/2 Tbsp
- coleman's english mustard powder
- 2 Tbsp
- light brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp
- worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- your favorite toppings (cheese, pickles, mustard, etc)
How to Make "Secret" Sloppy Joes
- 1In a large skillet over medium heat, lightly spray your skillet with cooking spray, and add the onions. Cook until translucent, about 3-5 minutes. Add the garlic and the ground meat. Cook until completely brown. DO NOT DISCARD JUICES.
- 2Add remaining ingredients, minus the salt and pepper, and let simmer for approximately 20-25minutes, stirring occasionally. Right before serving, add salt and pepper to taste.
- 3Any sloppy joe must have your favorite toppings! Add mustard, sweet pickles, cheese, etc, to your sandwich and customize as you and your family like!