Seasoning rubbed honey buffalo wings
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
12chicken wings separated at joint tips discarded
1 Tbspbrown sugar
1 tspeach baking powder, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, smoked paprika, cumin, and ground celery seed
HONEY BUFFALO SAUCE
1/4 cfrank's red hot sauce
How to Make Seasoning rubbed honey buffalo wings
- Preheat oven 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil. Place a nonstick oven proof cooling rack over foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Place all ingredients for rub in large ziplock bag. Throw in wings and coat well.
- Arrange wings in a single layer on baking rack. Spray the wings with cooking spray. Bake for 45 to 50 minutes.
- While wings are mix the franks red hot sauce with cornstarch. Add to saucepan on stove top. Add the honey and butter. Heat until hot and thickened.
- When wings are done pour sauce over top and serve with favorite dipping sauce