Seasoning rubbed honey buffalo wings
- chicken wings separated at joint tips discarded
- 1 Tbsp
- brown sugar
- 1 tsp
- each baking powder, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, smoked paprika, cumin, and ground celery seed
- 1/2 c
- 1/4 c
- frank's red hot sauce
- 1 tsp
- 3 Tbsp
HONEY BUFFALO SAUCE
How to Make Seasoning rubbed honey buffalo wings
- 1Preheat oven 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil. Place a nonstick oven proof cooling rack over foil and spray with cooking spray.
- 2Place all ingredients for rub in large ziplock bag. Throw in wings and coat well.
- 3Arrange wings in a single layer on baking rack. Spray the wings with cooking spray. Bake for 45 to 50 minutes.
- 4While wings are mix the franks red hot sauce with cornstarch. Add to saucepan on stove top. Add the honey and butter. Heat until hot and thickened.
- 5When wings are done pour sauce over top and serve with favorite dipping sauce