Savory Chicken Dinner
- savory herb with garlic soup
- 6 Tbsp
- boneless, skinless chicken breast
- large red potatoes, cubed
- large onion halved and cut into wedges
How to Make Savory Chicken Dinner
- 1In a small bowl, combine soup mix and water; pour half into a large resealable plastic bag. Add chicken. Seal bag and toss to coat. Pour the remaining soup mixture in another large resealable plastic bag. Add potatoes and onion. Seal bag and toss to coat.
- 2Drain and discard marinade from chicken. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Pour potato mixture over chicken.
- 3Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until vegetables are tender and a meat thermometer reads 170°, stirring vegetables occasionally. Yield: 4 servings.