Salsa Chicken Thighs
Hot Dish Homemaker
How to Make Salsa Chicken Thighs
- 1Preheat oven to 425 Degrees. Spray a 9 x 14 Baking dish with non stick cooking spray and set aside.
- 2In a medium size mixing bowl, stir together the Salsa, Brown Sugar, Dijon Mustard and the Red Wine and set aside.
- 3Add the Oil to a large skillet. Over medium high heat, brown the Chicken Thighs skin side down, then transfer them to the prepared baking dish, with skin side up.
- 4Pour the Salsa mixture over all the Chicken Thighs
- 5Place the Chicken Thighs in the oven and bake for 30-40 minutes. Check for an internal temperature of 165-170 on your meat thermometer to ensure they are done.
- 6When the Chicken Thighs are done, remove from oven and cover the pan with foil and allow them to rest for 4-5 minutes before serving.