Russian Apricot Chicken
- cut up chicken (or favorite cuts)
- 1 pkg
- dry onion soup mix
- 1 - 10 oz jar(s)
- apricot preserves or jam
- 1 - 8 oz bottle
- russian or western salad dressing
How to Make Russian Apricot Chicken
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Sprinkle packet of onion soup mix on the bottom of a 9"x 13" pan. Top with apricot preserves, then the bottle of salad dressing. Stir with a whisk.
- 2Place chicken skin side down on the mixture. (I haven't tried it with skinless chicken yet)
- 3Bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees.
- 4Turn chicken and bake for 30 minutes more or until tender.
- 5We like it served over rice.