Russian Apricot Chicken
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1cut up chicken (or favorite cuts)
1 pkgdry onion soup mix
1 - 10 oz jar(s)apricot preserves or jam
1 - 8 oz bottlerussian or western salad dressing
How to Make Russian Apricot Chicken
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Sprinkle packet of onion soup mix on the bottom of a 9"x 13" pan. Top with apricot preserves, then the bottle of salad dressing. Stir with a whisk.
- Place chicken skin side down on the mixture. (I haven't tried it with skinless chicken yet)
- Bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees.
- Turn chicken and bake for 30 minutes more or until tender.
- We like it served over rice.