☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 cchopped chicken or other meat
8 ozwhole wheat rotoni or other pasta
1 calfredo sauce, pre-made
1 ctomatoes, canned and chopped, and drained
1/4 conion, finely chopped
1 Tbspolive oil, extra virgin
1/4 cgrated cheese (s) of your choice
How to Make Rotoni Pasta Alfredo
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F
- In a pot of water, add olive oil and bring to a rapid boil. Add pasta and cook to desired doneness. Drain well.
- In a large oven safe casserole dish add meat, pasta and remaining ingredients. Stir until well combined.
- Bake @ 325 degrees F for 30 minutes or until hot. Remove from oven and sprinkle the top with cheese (s) of your choice. (I use a combination of Italian cheeses)
- Bake again only until cheese has melted.