☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1rotisserie chicken from your favorite store
1 Tbspbutter or margarine
1 Tbspall purpose flour
1 bag(s)steamable frozen mixed vegtables
1 tspchicken bullion (low sodium)
2/3 cmilk or half and half
How to Make Rotisserie Chicken Pot Pie
- Pre-heat oven to 375 or pre-heat mini pie maker till light turns green.
Cook potatoes till hot through but firm (3.5 minutes on high in microwave should be about right. Cut into small chunks.
- Cook steam vegtables in microwave per bag instructions.
- Remove one breast, and one leg and thigh from a rotisserie chicken and cut into bite size pieces.
- Melt butter, and add flour to make a rue. Once rue has bubbled for a minute, add milk and stir until well blended and all clumps mixed. Cook till thickened stirring constantly.
- Add chicken bullion, vegtables, potatoe and chicken to thickened mixture. Let simmer for 3 or 4 minutes till heated through.
- Prepare crusts for 4 pies (mixture will make about 6) and place bottom crust in small pie tins or wells of mini pie baker. Add filling, and top with puff pastry crust. Cook till crust is golden brown on top (about 20 minutes in oven or 10 minutes in mini pie maker). Serve