Rosemary Buttermilk Ranch Chicken Skewers
But I've got a Meema-inspired recipe you'll LOVE! Rosemary Buttermilk Ranch Chicken Skewers. Chicken breasts are marinated in buttermilk, fresh rosemary, and a packet of Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix.
The marinade itself is pretty rocking and smells amazing but, when you throw these on the grill – watch out!
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 lbboneless skinless chicken breast or tenders
1/3 cextra virgin olive oil
2 Tbspworcestershire sauce
1 ozhidden valley ranch dressing mix
1/2 tspfreshly ground pepper
2 sprig(s)rosemary, minced (approximately 2 tbls)
How to Make Rosemary Buttermilk Ranch Chicken Skewers
- Cut chicken into one-inch cubes.
- Combine remaining ingredients for marinade.
- Thread chicken onto skewers (if using bamboo, soak in water for 30 minutes first.)
- Pour marinade over the chicken and turn to coat.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Remove from refrigerator.
- Preheat grill, and bring to medium-high temperature.
- Oil or spray the grate to prevent sticking.
- Grill skewers for 10-15 minutes or until no longer pink, flipping halfway.
- Serve immediately.