Rosemary Buttermilk Ranch Chicken Skewers
But I've got a Meema-inspired recipe you'll LOVE! Rosemary Buttermilk Ranch Chicken Skewers. Chicken breasts are marinated in buttermilk, fresh rosemary, and a packet of Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix.
The marinade itself is pretty rocking and smells amazing but, when you throw these on the grill – watch out!
- 2 lb
- boneless skinless chicken breast or tenders
- 1 c
- 1/3 c
- extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp
- worcestershire sauce
- 1 oz
- hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 1/2 tsp
- freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 tsp
- 2 sprig(s)
- rosemary, minced (approximately 2 tbls)
How to Make Rosemary Buttermilk Ranch Chicken Skewers
- 1Cut chicken into one-inch cubes.
- 2Combine remaining ingredients for marinade.
- 3Thread chicken onto skewers (if using bamboo, soak in water for 30 minutes first.)
- 4Pour marinade over the chicken and turn to coat.
- 5Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- 6Remove from refrigerator.
- 7Preheat grill, and bring to medium-high temperature.
- 8Oil or spray the grate to prevent sticking.
- 9Grill skewers for 10-15 minutes or until no longer pink, flipping halfway.
- 10Serve immediately.