Root Beer Glazed Chicken
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
8chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless (6 ounces each)
4 Tbspcanola oil
2 croot beer (i use a and w)
1 cpacked brown sugar
8 tspdijon mustard
4 tspgrated lemon peel
How to Make Root Beer Glazed Chicken
- Flatten chicken breasts slightly.
- In a large skillet, cook chicken in oil for 4-6 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 170 degrees.
- Remove and keep warm.
- Stir the root beer, brown sugar, ketchup, mustard and lemon peel into the skillet.
- Bring to a boil. Cook and stir for 6-8 minutes or until thickened.
- Return chicken to skillet; heat through.