Root Beer Glazed Chicken
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless (6 ounces each)
- 4 Tbsp
- canola oil
- 2 c
- root beer (i use a and w)
- 1 c
- packed brown sugar
- 1/2 c
- 8 tsp
- dijon mustard
- 4 tsp
- grated lemon peel
How to Make Root Beer Glazed Chicken
- 1Flatten chicken breasts slightly.
- 2In a large skillet, cook chicken in oil for 4-6 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 170 degrees.
- 3Remove and keep warm.
- 4Stir the root beer, brown sugar, ketchup, mustard and lemon peel into the skillet.
- 5Bring to a boil. Cook and stir for 6-8 minutes or until thickened.
- 6Return chicken to skillet; heat through.