- split chicken legs (thighs and legs)
- 2 lb
- italian sausage (i prefer hot, but use what you prefer)
- potatoes that have been washed and quartered, skin on
- 10 clove
- sliced garlic
- 1/2 c
- good quality grated parmesan cheese
- 1 bottle
- italian salad dressing
How to Make Roasted Chicken, Italian Sausage & Potatoes
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spread your chicken parts out into a roasting pan. Cut up sausage into 2 inch pieces and scatter in roasting pan. Add the quartered potatoes. Scatter the garlic over everything.
- 2Pour the bottle of salad dressing over the ingredients in the pan evenly. Top with the grated parmesan cheese.
- 3Bake uncovered in the pan for approximately 1 to 1 and 1/2 hours until nicely browned. Stir occasionally to prevent ingredients from sticking to the pan. MANGIA BENE.