Roasted Chicken in Bundt pan by Linda
- depending the size of whole chicken
- softened butter,melted to brush on for basting through out cooking time
- mrs. dash that is labeled "chicken grilling blends salt-free"
How to Make Roasted Chicken in Bundt pan by Linda
- 1Turn on oven 350 degrees. Melt soft butter for basting set aside.
- 2Have soften butter ready...Rinse and pat dry whole chicken.
- 3Grab bundt pan and cast skillet on countertop. Place your skillet out to be ready so you can set your bundt pan inside the iron skillet. Just in case any juices comes out will go in the skillet not all over the oven.
- 4Take softened butter enough to rub all over the chicken. Sprinkle Mrs. Dash all overl Take your whole chicken and set your chicken upright over the bundt pan where center hole is. Chicken will sit upright by itself.
- 5Put in oven on 350 Degrees and let it bake and baste your chicken with melted butter throughout cooking till it is done. Check for doneness every so often.
- 6When chicken is done...pull chicken out and let it rest for about 10 minutes before taking out of pan onto platter...then slice it and I hope you enjoyed this as we did.