Roasted Chicken in Bundt pan by Linda
lbdepending the size of whole chicken
flsoftened butter,melted to brush on for basting through out cooking time
dash(es)mrs. dash that is labeled "chicken grilling blends salt-free"
How to Make Roasted Chicken in Bundt pan by Linda
- Turn on oven 350 degrees. Melt soft butter for basting set aside.
- Have soften butter ready...Rinse and pat dry whole chicken.
- Grab bundt pan and cast skillet on countertop. Place your skillet out to be ready so you can set your bundt pan inside the iron skillet. Just in case any juices comes out will go in the skillet not all over the oven.
- Take softened butter enough to rub all over the chicken. Sprinkle Mrs. Dash all overl Take your whole chicken and set your chicken upright over the bundt pan where center hole is. Chicken will sit upright by itself.
- Put in oven on 350 Degrees and let it bake and baste your chicken with melted butter throughout cooking till it is done. Check for doneness every so often.
- When chicken is done...pull chicken out and let it rest for about 10 minutes before taking out of pan onto platter...then slice it and I hope you enjoyed this as we did.