Roasted Chicken Deli Meat
How much do you pay at the deli counter for roasted chicken sliced thin at the deli counter? I made this for about $1.99 per pound.
You will love the flavor and be very happy with the results. Once you have made this, you will want to start experimenting with additional flavor components.
How to Make Roasted Chicken Deli Meat
- Place in refrigerator for 24 hours.
- Fold foil over chicken making sure juices can't escape.
- Bake until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees. Remove from oven and set aside. Keep chicken on the baking pan wrapped.
- Place a towel folded over in your refrigerator. When pan is cool enough to handle, place in refrigerator with the weight on top. I chose a heavy canister to place in the dish.
- Let your deli meat rest overnight before slicing.