Restaurant style Chicken Parmesan
Use my 'Authentic Pasta Sauce' recipe if you want the full restaurant experience for this dish, otherwise just use your favorite , but make sure it's not too chunky - so dice those veggies fine! Hope you like it!!
How to Make Restaurant style Chicken Parmesan
- 2Scramble the eggs in a bowl
- 4Heat about 1/4 inch of olive oil in a sauce pan over medium-high heat
- 5Dip a piece of chicken in the scrambled egg, allowing excess to drip off the meat
- 7Add chicken breast to the pan and brown on both sides - about 1-2 mins per side. Note - chicken will not be fully cooked during this step - and that's fine :)!
- 8Repeat steps 5-7 as often as necessary to cook all chicken pieces. This will depend on the size of your pan. Note that you should change out your olive oil after every 'pan full' of chicken and add breadcrumbs to your plate as needed.
- 10Arrange a single 'layer' of chicken on the baking sheet
- 11Cover chicken evenly with sauce - you want enough coverage that the chicken won't dry out, but not so much that it is 'swimming' in sauce.
- 13Sprinkle shredded mozzarella evenly over chicken
- 14Bake for 30 mins at 375. Serve with pasta side or on it's own - Makes a great sandwich too! Enjoy!!