Ranchy Mac & Cheese Stuffed Chicken
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 4 large
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1 box
- prepared macaroni and cheese or pasta noodles
- bread crumbs
- ranch dressing
- shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
How to Make Ranchy Mac & Cheese Stuffed Chicken
- 1Preheat the Oven to 350f.
- 2Prepare Box of Mac & Cheese or Noodles then set aside
- 3Flatten chicken, if chicken is just too thick, slice open butterfly style (what I had to do) and continue to flatten.
- 4Paint middle of flattened chicken with some ranch, place already prepared Mac and cheese (or noodles with shredded cheese) in the middle of your chicken right over top the ranch
- 5Add bread crumbs over top of your Mac and cheese, (I made a cheddar bread crumb, a little flour, bread crumbs and a bunch of mild cheddar cheese grated up together)
- 6Wrap your chicken back up around your Mac and cheese until you only see Mac and cheese coming out the ends, don't let much escape, if you think it's too much just push it back in, tie chicken off with bakers twine ( I used meat skewers these were a pain to push through and keep the chicken rolled)
- 7Paint or if your brave enough roll in ranch dressing, then coat in your bread crumbs.
- 8Place on greased Baking Sheet and bake for 35-40 minutes in oven on 350f Or until is done to your liking, let cool and serve.