Ranchy Mac & Cheese Stuffed Chicken
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4 largechicken breasts, boneless and skinless
1 boxprepared macaroni and cheese or pasta noodles
·shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
How to Make Ranchy Mac & Cheese Stuffed Chicken
- Preheat the Oven to 350f.
- Prepare Box of Mac & Cheese or Noodles then set aside
- Flatten chicken, if chicken is just too thick, slice open butterfly style (what I had to do) and continue to flatten.
- Paint middle of flattened chicken with some ranch, place already prepared Mac and cheese (or noodles with shredded cheese) in the middle of your chicken right over top the ranch
- Add bread crumbs over top of your Mac and cheese, (I made a cheddar bread crumb, a little flour, bread crumbs and a bunch of mild cheddar cheese grated up together)
- Wrap your chicken back up around your Mac and cheese until you only see Mac and cheese coming out the ends, don't let much escape, if you think it's too much just push it back in, tie chicken off with bakers twine ( I used meat skewers these were a pain to push through and keep the chicken rolled)
- Paint or if your brave enough roll in ranch dressing, then coat in your bread crumbs.
- Place on greased Baking Sheet and bake for 35-40 minutes in oven on 350f Or until is done to your liking, let cool and serve.