4boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 can(s)cheddar cheese soup
1-14.5 oz. can(s)mexican stewed tomatoes
1 tspdried parsley flakes
2 Tbsplime or lemon juice
1/4 tsptabasco sauce
1 ccorn chips, broken into smaller pieces
How to Make Quick Mexican Chicken
- Cut chicken into strips and brown over medium heat.
- Combine all other ingredients, except corn chips.
- Combine chicken and sauce and turn into 9" baking dish.
- Place corn chips on top.
- Bake 20 minutes at 350 degrees. Stir chips into the casserole and bake an additional 15 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.