Quick Florida Keys Style Citrus Chicken
- 4 medium
- skinless boneless chicken breast halves
- 2-3 clove
- garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp
- butter or margaine
- 1 tsp
- fresh lime zest
- 2 Tbsp
- lime juice
- 1/4 tsp
- ground ginger
- 1/8 tsp
- crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 large
How to Make Quick Florida Keys Style Citrus Chicken
- 1In a large skillet cook chicken and garlic in hot butter over medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes or until no pink remains in chicken, turning chicken once and stirring garlic occasionally.
- 2Meanwhile, in a small bowl combine lime peel, lime juice, ginger and crushed red pepper; set aside.
- 3Peel orange. Reserving juice, cut the orange in half lengthwise, then cut crosswise into slices. Add reserved orange juice and lime juice mixture to the skillet. Place orange slices on top of chicken. Cover and cook 1 to 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated throughout.
- 4To serve, spoon pan drippings over chicken.