Quick BBQ Chicken Tortilla Pizza
1 pkgfloured tortilla shells (8 inch or larger)
1 bottleyour favorite bbq sauce
1 pkgmc cormicks fajita mix (if you want spicy)
1 pkgpizza blend cheese or whatever cheese you like
3 largecooked chicken breasts
1 Tbsp(level) of onion powder
1 Tbsp(level) of garlic powder
How to Make Quick BBQ Chicken Tortilla Pizza
- Cook chicken in water or chicken broth with spices until tender and falling apart. Drain the water off into a separate container and freeze for later use in another recipe. Shred the chicken. In the same pot add the shredded chicken and the Mc Cormick Fajita mix and about 1/2 cup water. Cook and stir until it is heated through. Don't go by the directions on the Mc Cormick Fajita Package.
Note: if you are using the fajita mix omit the spices when cooking chicken.
- Put floured shells on a large cookie sheet. Add as many that will fit. No need to grease pan.
- Put 3 or four tablespoons of your favorite BBQ sauce on the shell and spread around to outer rim of shell. Add more if you want. I like Kraft original BBQ.
- Add the shredded chicken on the shell.
- Top each pizza with the cheese of your choice. Heat in oven at 400 degrees for about 10-14 minutes. This will depend on your oven. When the cheese is melted and the shell starts to curl a little it is done. I like the shell to be a little crunchy.