Quick Baked Chicken Strips
How to Make Quick Baked Chicken Strips
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
You will need:
2 bowls - one for the egg mixture and the other for the chips.
1 Cookie sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
Note: If using chicken breast, they will need to be cut into strips.
- 2In a medium sized bowl, whisk eggs and milk till well blended.
- 3In a medium bowl pour in crushed potato chips (The finer you crush them, the better the crust.).
- 4Mix the chicken strips in the egg mixture covering completely, roll each piece in the crushed chips until coated well, place on cookie sheet. Continue process till all strips have been coated and placed on sheet.
- 5Place chicken in the oven and bake for twenty minutes, or until crispy and done.