Potato Chip Chicken Casserole
·2 cups of roasted chicken, cubed
·½ cup celery, diced
·½ cup cashews, chopped
·½ cup sweet onion, chopped
·1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
·1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
·1 (10.5 ounce) can of cream of chicken, low sodium
·1 cup of white or brown rice, cooked (i use long grain rice, but any will do)
·¼ teaspoon black pepper
·2/3 cup hellmann’s mayonnaise, (do not use low fat or fat-free)
·½ cup chicken stock/broth
·2-3 cups of potato chips, crushed
How to Make Potato Chip Chicken Casserole
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 2 quart casserole dish; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the first 9 ingredients.
- In a small bowl, mix the chicken broth and mayonnaise together.
- Add mayonnaise mixture to the chicken mixture; mix well. Add the mixture into the prepared casserole dish. Top the chicken mixture with the crushed potato chips.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until hot and bubbly throughout.