☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 bag potato chips, any flavor, crushed
- 1 chicken cut up into 8 pieces
How to Make Potato Chip Chicken
- 1Preheat oven to 400.
Coat a large rimmed baking sheet with spray.
- 2In a shallow bowl, combine dressing, garlic powder and cayenne pepper; mix well.
- 3Place crushed chips in another shallow bowl.
Dip chicken pieces into the dressing mixture and then the chips, coating completely.
- 4Place on the baking sheet and bake 35-40 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.