☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
6skinless chicken breast tenders
1sleeve ritz crackers, crushed
1 Tbsppoppy seeds
8 ozsour cream
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
2 cshredded cheddar cheese
1 tspjalepeno pepper juice
1/2 tspblack pepper
How to Make Poppy Seed Chicken Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Boil raw chicken breasts in chicken broth, water, and seasonings as desired. I use jalepeno peppers, parsley, dried onions and dried green onions; along with black pepper, salt, Tony Chacheres, and poultry seasoning until tender; about 20 minutes.
- Let chicken cool; shred; and place in the bottom of a 9x13-inch casserole dish.
- Whisk together the soup, sour cream, garlic, pepper juice, and black pepper. Pour over the chicken. Cover with shredded cheese
- In a separate bowl, combine crushed crackers, poppy seeds, and butter. Cover the casserole.
- Bake 30 minutes or until bubble and top of casserole is brown.