How to Make Pineapple Chicken
- 1Bake chicken covered at 350 degrees for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until chicken is done.
- 2In a bowl, mix broth, cornstarch, lemon juice and preserves until well blended.
- 3Put a large skillet on medium heat. When it is hot, pour broth mixture into the skillet.
- 4Heat until the mixture boil and thickens, stirring constantly,
- 5Add chicken to skillet. Reduce heat to low. Cook uncovered for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 6Garnish with pineapple slices if desired.