6chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
1/2 cpineapple preserves
1 can(s)chicken broth, condensed
1 Tbspcorn starch
1 tsplemon juice
6pineapple slices, optional
How to Make Pineapple Chicken
- Bake chicken covered at 350 degrees for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until chicken is done.
- In a bowl, mix broth, cornstarch, lemon juice and preserves until well blended.
- Put a large skillet on medium heat. When it is hot, pour broth mixture into the skillet.
- Heat until the mixture boil and thickens, stirring constantly,
- Add chicken to skillet. Reduce heat to low. Cook uncovered for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Garnish with pineapple slices if desired.