Salad ingredients can be substituted with coleslaw. The coleslaw I bought was super nasty so I decided to throw together my own.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1boneless skinless chicken breast
1/2 pkgranch seasoning
3-6 Tbspsweet and spice chipolte bbq sauce (kraft)
1 can(s)baked beans original (bush's)
1/2head iceberg lettuce
2-4 Tbspcreamy ceasar salad dressing (ken's steak house)
1/2 bag(s)corn chips (fritos)
How to Make Piggy Pie
- Boil the chicken breast in water combined with the ranch seasoning until fully cooked and until tender (to your preference).
- Meanwhile, chop the lettuce, carrots and tomato. Pour in the Creamy Caesar dressing and mix.
- In a separate bowl (or pan) heat up the baked beans.
- Shred the cooked chicken in a mixing bowl and mix in the BBQ sauce.
- Layer your serving bowl like so: