Salad ingredients can be substituted with coleslaw. The coleslaw I bought was super nasty so I decided to throw together my own.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1/2 pkg
- ranch seasoning
- 3-6 Tbsp
- sweet and spice chipolte bbq sauce (kraft)
- 1 can(s)
- baked beans original (bush's)
- head iceberg lettuce
- fresh carrots
- fresh tomato
- 2-4 Tbsp
- creamy ceasar salad dressing (ken's steak house)
- 1/2 bag(s)
- corn chips (fritos)
How to Make Piggy Pie
- 1Boil the chicken breast in water combined with the ranch seasoning until fully cooked and until tender (to your preference).
- 2Meanwhile, chop the lettuce, carrots and tomato. Pour in the Creamy Caesar dressing and mix.
- 3In a separate bowl (or pan) heat up the baked beans.
- 4Shred the cooked chicken in a mixing bowl and mix in the BBQ sauce.
- 5Layer your serving bowl like so: