- 8 large
- chicken thighs, skinless and boneless
- 1/2 c
- chicken broth or stock
- 1 jar(s)
- 6 ounce size pesto sauce
- 1 pkg
- ranch dressing/ seasoning/ dressing type
How to Make Pesto/Ranch Chicken Thighs( crockpot !)
- 1Place the chicken in bottom of crockpot
- 2Mix the chicken broth with the Pesto sauce and the Ranch seasoning packet well
- 3Pour sauce over the chicken thighs
- 4Cover crockpot
Cook on LOW about 6-8 hours until
OR on high about 3-4 hours
- 5Serve over cooked pasta of your choice
I like bow ties with this one.
- 6Easy and budget friendly meal!
- 7I will add photos soon .