8 largechicken thighs, skinless and boneless
1/2 cchicken broth or stock
1 jar(s)6 ounce size pesto sauce
1 pkgranch dressing/ seasoning/ dressing type
How to Make Pesto/Ranch Chicken Thighs( crockpot !)
- Place the chicken in bottom of crockpot
- Mix the chicken broth with the Pesto sauce and the Ranch seasoning packet well
- Pour sauce over the chicken thighs
- Cover crockpot
Cook on LOW about 6-8 hours until
OR on high about 3-4 hours
- Serve over cooked pasta of your choice
I like bow ties with this one.
- Easy and budget friendly meal!
- I will add photos soon .