Perfect Chicken Cutlets
Photo adapted from Food.com.
How to Make Perfect Chicken Cutlets
- Lightly beat eggs with water and place flour, egg and water mixture and bread crumbs in 3 separate bowls.
- Dredge chicken with flour and then put in egg mixture. Shake off excess egg.
- Cover chicken breasts in bread crumbs.
Put chicken breasts in refrigerator for 15-30 minutes so crumbs will stick to chicken when frying.
- Preheat frying pan on medium heat for 1 minute. Add oil and heat for 1 minute.
Add chicken breasts and cook for 2- 3 minutes on each side or until no longer pink inside.
- Drain on paper towel and serve.