- chicken pieces your choice, rinsed and padded dry
- 2-3 Tbsp
- your favorite seasoning, i used country bobs
- 1 Tbsp
- oil, canola
- 1 Tbsp
- garlic, minced
- 1 large
- bag frozen bell peppers and onions or could use fresh
- 1 box
- beef, rice-a-roni
- 1 pkg
- brown gravy mix
- 1 c
How to Make Pepper Chicken
- 1In a large skillet, on medium heat place oil. Add rinsed & paper towel padded dry chicken that has been seasoned (country bob's) on both sides to heated skillet and let brown on all sides about 8-10 minutes on each side until cooked through.
- 2Add pepper mixture to chicken and let it brown and crisp about 20-25 minutes. Then pour gravy mix and water, and garlic over chicken and peppers. Turn heat to low and cover with lid and let simmer another 30 minutes or until chicken is tender.
- 3In another skillet mix up beef rice following directions on package. When this is done put beef rice on plate then top with chicken and pepper gravy.