Paula Deen's Chicken Divan
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 can(s)condensed cream of chicken soup
3/4 csour cream
1gruyere cheese, grated
1/2 cchicken broth
2 pkgfrozen broccoli (10oz pkgs)
6 cchicken, cooked and shredded
1 cshredded cheddar cheese
1 cbutter crackers, crushed
2 Tbspbutter, melted
1 pinchkosher salt
1 pinchblack bpepper
1non stick spray
How to Make Paula Deen's Chicken Divan
- Heat oven to 350°. Spray an 11x17 casserole dish with non-stick spray.
- Add cream of chicken soup to the mixing bowl.
- Add the sour cream, Gruyere and mayonnaise to the bowl.
- Add curry powder, lemon juice and salt and pepper.
- Mix in chicken broth a little at a time for a smooth sauce.
- Add the broccoli.
- Add the chicken. Mix well. Add to prepared casserole dish.
- Top with Cheddar cheese and crushed butter crackers and drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake for 35 - 45 minutes, until hot and bubbly and top is golden.