Oven Fried Chicken
How to Make Oven Fried Chicken
- 1take 8 drumsticks and place in a large bowl. Pour 2 cups of milk over chicken. cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- 2mix 1/2 cup potato flakes and 1/2 cup bread crumbs or (3/4 cups bread crumbs) with all seasonings in a large bowl.
- 3preheat oven to 400.
- 4line a jellyroll pan with foil and spray liberally with cooking spray.
- 5remove chicken pieces from milk and roll each piece in dry mixture.
- 6place on jellyroll pan and bake until chicken is cooked- approx 30-35 minutes.