Oven Fried Chicken
1/3 cparmesan cheese
1/2 cinstant potato flakes, dry
1/2/ cbread crumbs
1/2 tspgarlic powder
1/2 tsponion powder
How to Make Oven Fried Chicken
- take 8 drumsticks and place in a large bowl. Pour 2 cups of milk over chicken. cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- mix 1/2 cup potato flakes and 1/2 cup bread crumbs or (3/4 cups bread crumbs) with all seasonings in a large bowl.
- preheat oven to 400.
- line a jellyroll pan with foil and spray liberally with cooking spray.
- remove chicken pieces from milk and roll each piece in dry mixture.
- place on jellyroll pan and bake until chicken is cooked- approx 30-35 minutes.