☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
6-8 mediumboneless chicken strips
1/2 cbuttermilk (whole works best)
1 dash(es)cayenne pepper
3 ccrushed corn flakes
1 pinchsalt and pepper to taste
How to Make Oven Fried Chicken
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Wash and dry chicken strips.
- Mix buttermilk and cayenne pepper in a shallow bowl.
- Crush the cornflakes in a separate shallow bowl.
- Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray. (I line my cookie sheet with aluminum foil and then spray the foil.)
- Dip the chicken in the buttermilk and then into the crumbs. Make sure the chicken is coated on both sides.
- Sprinkle the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes.