☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 6-8 medium
- boneless chicken strips
- 1/2 c
- buttermilk (whole works best)
- 1 dash(es)
- cayenne pepper
- 3 c
- crushed corn flakes
- 1 pinch
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Oven Fried Chicken
- 1Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Wash and dry chicken strips.
- 3Mix buttermilk and cayenne pepper in a shallow bowl.
- 4Crush the cornflakes in a separate shallow bowl.
- 5Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray. (I line my cookie sheet with aluminum foil and then spray the foil.)
- 6Dip the chicken in the buttermilk and then into the crumbs. Make sure the chicken is coated on both sides.
- 7Sprinkle the chicken with salt and pepper.
- 8Bake for 40 to 45 minutes.