Oven Barbecued Chicken
How to Make Oven Barbecued Chicken
- 1Sprinkle chicken with seasoned salt and pepper.
- 2Place each piece on a foil lined, shallow baking dish.
- 3Bake uncovered at 350 for 35 minutes. Turn and bake for another 35 minutes. Drain off broth as needed and reserve for another use.
- 4Remove chicken from oven. Turn oven setting to broil.
- 5Turn chicken skin side down on the pan and brush generously with barbecue sauce. Cook under broiler for 5 minutes. Remove from oven again.
- 6Turn each piece skin side up and brush generously with barbecue sauce. Broil for 5 minutes. Remove from oven and place on a serving platter. Let stand 5 minutes and serve.