Oven Baked Orange Chicken
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1/2 bottle
- sweet baby ray's bbq sauce
- 1/2 jar(s)
- orange marmalade
- 1/2 tsp
- chili powder
How to Make Oven Baked Orange Chicken
- 1Preheat the oven to 350
- 2Arrange foil in a baking dish and spray with a little PAM.
- 3In a large bowl, add the chili powder, bbq sauce,and orange marmalade. mix well and let it chill in the fridge for ten minutes.
- 4Once its chilled, take your chicken and coat it with the sauce.
- 5Arrange in baking dish and put in oven for forty five minutes to an hour. Just until the chicken is done on the inside.