Orange / Russian Chicken
I didn't have any one day so I used Orange Marmalade and added some extra goodness.
Serve over rice or mashed potatoes it is easy, quick,and a family pleaser!
Great for covered dish events or special company.
- 1 lb
- chicken tenders or sliced boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 pkg
- dry onion soup mix
- 1 bottle
- 8 ounce size russian dressing
- 1 c
- orange marmalade
- 1 c
- low-fat sour cream
- cooked brown rice or mashed potatoes
How to Make Orange / Russian Chicken
- 1Place chicken in bottom of a baking pan
- 2Mix all above ingredients together in a bowl
- 3Pour over the chicken
- 4Cover with foil
- 5Bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees for about 40-45 minutes
- 6Serve over cooked rice or mashed potatoes .
- 7Serve with a tossed salad and warm biscuits or rolls