Orange / Russian Chicken
I didn't have any one day so I used Orange Marmalade and added some extra goodness.
Serve over rice or mashed potatoes it is easy, quick,and a family pleaser!
Great for covered dish events or special company.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbchicken tenders or sliced boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 pkgdry onion soup mix
1 bottle8 ounce size russian dressing
1 corange marmalade
1 clow-fat sour cream
·cooked brown rice or mashed potatoes
How to Make Orange / Russian Chicken
- Place chicken in bottom of a baking pan
- Mix all above ingredients together in a bowl
- Pour over the chicken
- Cover with foil
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees for about 40-45 minutes
- Serve over cooked rice or mashed potatoes .
- Serve with a tossed salad and warm biscuits or rolls