One-Pan Baked Chicken & Sweet Potatoes
Calories:570, Fat:26g, Sat Fat:6g, Chol:115mg, Sodium:500mg, Carb:43g, Fiber:5g, Sugar:17g, Protein:39g, Vit A:490%, Vit C:4%, Calcium:8%, Iron:15%
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 czesty italian dressing
3 Tbspbrown sugar
1 Tbspchopped fresh thyme
1 1/2 lbsweet potatoes (about 3) cut into 3/4-inch-wide wedges
1broiler-fryer chicken (3 lb), cut into 8 pieces
How to Make One-Pan Baked Chicken & Sweet Potatoes
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix dressing, sugar, and thyme in large bowl. Add potatoes; toss to coat. Transfer potatoes to shallow pan, reserving dressing mixture in bowl.
- Add chicken to reserved dressing mixture; toss to coat. Place in pan with potatoes.
- Bake 1 hour or until potatoes are tender and chicken is done. Transfer chicken and potatoes to platter. Strain drippings from pan; pour strained sauce over chicken.
- VARIATION:Substitute fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves for the fresh thyme.