Norene's Quick Chicken Chasseur
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 tsp. dried celery flakes
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- ¼ tsp. dried thyme
- 1 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1½ cups sliced mushrooms
- ¼ cup dry white wine
How to Make Norene's Quick Chicken Chasseur
- 1Sprinkle salt & ground pepper on both sides of chicken breasts.
- 2Melt butter in a large frying pan, over low heat. Add the chicken, cooking slowly to brown on all sides. Add the stock and simmer for 5 - 6 minutes. Add the celery flakes, onion powder, and thyme; for 5 minutes. Remove chicken to platter and set aside.
- 3Add the flour and whisk until smooth. Add the mushrooms and wine. Return chicken to pan and cover; simmer for 10 minutes, or until the chicken is tender.