Mother's Smothered Finger Licking Chicken
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- total of 8 pcs of chicken wings and thighs (or whatever parts you like)
- salt, pepper and garlic salt
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 16 oz (medium size) sour cream
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup milk
- 1 large container french's crispy onions
How to Make Mother's Smothered Finger Licking Chicken
- 1You will need a baking dish large enough for your chicken to fit in, with a little room in between each piece.
Wash and pat dry chicken pieces. Season with salt, pepper and garlic salt. Place in baking dish skin side up.
- 2Pour can of cream of chicken soup in a bowl, stir in milk, a little at a time, until it is creamy but not thin. Pour over chicken, making sure to cover all the chicken.
- 3Stir sour cream until creamy, place a big spoon full of sour cream on top of each piece of chicken. Follow with crispy onions, cover all pieces of chicken.
- 4Place in 375 degree oven for about 45 minutes. For large bone in chicken, may take another 15 minutes. Just keep watch on it after 45 minutes to make sure onions are not burning.
- 5Serve with rice (pour chicken gravy over rice) and a nice salad or a vegetable. Make sure you have plenty of napkins handy! It is finger lickin good!!