Mom's "Oh My" Chicken
- 5 large
- boneless chicken breast
- 2 pkg
- country gravy mix
- 7 oz
- cream of mushroom soup
- 2 medium
- green bell peppers
- vegetable oil
- 2 c
- longrain rice
- garlic salt
- knorr chicken flavor bouillon
How to Make Mom's "Oh My" Chicken
- 1cut chicken breast into strips 1inch by 4 inches and brown in the oil with the garlic salt in stages.
- 2Cook the country gravy according to the package directions and add the mushroom soup with gravy.
- 3Cut the bell peppers into strips1 inch by 4 inches and add into the gravy mixture.
- 4When the chicken is browned through add it also to the gravy and simmer while covered.
- 5Boil 4 cups water and add butter and chicken bouillon and a pinch of salt and add 2cups rice when mixed in.
- 6When rice is completed scoop onto plate and smother with the chicken gravy mixture.