Mom's "Oh My" Chicken
5 largeboneless chicken breast
2 pkgcountry gravy mix
7 ozcream of mushroom soup
2 mediumgreen bell peppers
2 clongrain rice
1tbsknorr chicken flavor bouillon
How to Make Mom's "Oh My" Chicken
- cut chicken breast into strips 1inch by 4 inches and brown in the oil with the garlic salt in stages.
- Cook the country gravy according to the package directions and add the mushroom soup with gravy.
- Cut the bell peppers into strips1 inch by 4 inches and add into the gravy mixture.
- When the chicken is browned through add it also to the gravy and simmer while covered.
- Boil 4 cups water and add butter and chicken bouillon and a pinch of salt and add 2cups rice when mixed in.
- When rice is completed scoop onto plate and smother with the chicken gravy mixture.