Moms Famous Italian Chicken
- chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
- 2-16 oz
- italian salad dressing
How to Make Moms Famous Italian Chicken
- 1Place chicken in covered dish and pour 1 bottle Italian dressing over chicken. Cover and marinate in refrigerator for at least an hour, best if left overnight.
- 2Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- 3Place chicken in 9 x 13 baking dish discarding old marinate. Pour second bottle of Italian dressing over chicken and bake for 1 hour or until cooked through.
- 4Serve over rice or with a side of homemade mashed potatoes and Parmesan asparagus.