Momma C's Sticky Chicken
8skin on chicken thighs
1/2 cbalsamic vinegar
1/3 csoy sauce, low sodium
3 Tbspbrown sugar
1 clovegarlic ( peeled and minced)
1-2 Tbspred chili pepper paste
How to Make Momma C's Sticky Chicken
- Place all ingredients except chicken in a saucepan over high heat.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to a simmer.
- While bringing the ingredients to a boil,Brown chicken in oil (this is for texture and color) just until a nice golden brown on all sides.
- Place the browned chicken in the saucepan, turn the heat up and frequently turn the chicken in the liquid. Continue cooking until the liquid has reduced to a sticky glaze about 20 mins. Skim any scum off the top as you are cooking.
- Arrange the chicken on a platter, pour the remaining glaze over chicken.
- I serve this over rice with a green salad.