Momma C's Sticky Chicken
- skin on chicken thighs
- 1 c
- 1/2 c
- balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 c
- soy sauce, low sodium
- 3 Tbsp
- brown sugar
- 1 clove
- garlic ( peeled and minced)
- 1-2 Tbsp
- red chili pepper paste
- 1 Tbsp
How to Make Momma C's Sticky Chicken
- 1Place all ingredients except chicken in a saucepan over high heat.
- 2Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to a simmer.
- 3While bringing the ingredients to a boil,Brown chicken in oil (this is for texture and color) just until a nice golden brown on all sides.
- 4Place the browned chicken in the saucepan, turn the heat up and frequently turn the chicken in the liquid. Continue cooking until the liquid has reduced to a sticky glaze about 20 mins. Skim any scum off the top as you are cooking.
- 5Arrange the chicken on a platter, pour the remaining glaze over chicken.
- 6I serve this over rice with a green salad.