Mini Chicken Pot Pies
Rose M. Helle
- vegetable cooking spray
- 3 c
- cubed cooked chicken
- 2 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup
- 16 oz
- package of mixed vegetables,thawed
- all purpose flour
- 2-12oz can(s)
- refrigerated biscuits
- 1 c
- grated cheddar cheese, i ran out of cheddar, used shredded swiss in some
How to Make Mini Chicken Pot Pies
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 12-(2-1/2 inch)muffin-pan cups with the cooking spray. Stir the chicken, soup and vegetables in a medium bowl.
- 2sprinkle four on your work surface. Roll or pat the biscuits to flatten slightly. I cut a small piece off of each of the 10 biscuits to be able to make 2 more cups. Press the biscuits into the bottoms and up the sides of the muffin-pan cups. Spoon about 1/3 cup chicken mixture into each biscuit cup. Lightly press the chicken mixture down so it is level. Top each with about 2 teaspoons of the cheese.
- 3Bake for 15-20 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown and the cheese is melted. Let the pot pies cool in the pan or on a wire rack for 5 minutes.