Microwave Chicken, Zucchini and Stuffing Casserole
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 7 to 8 c
- diced zucchini
- 1 medium
- bell pepper, any color, diced
- 1/4 to 1/2 c
- diced onion
- 1 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup, any kind (10 3/4 oz. size)
- 1 c
- sour cream, any kind
- 2 to 3 c
- diced, cooked chicken
- 1/4 tsp
- ground black pepper
- 6 oz. pkg
- chicken-flavored stuffing mix
How to Make Microwave Chicken, Zucchini and Stuffing Casserole
- 1Combine zucchini, bell pepper and onion in 3-quart microwaveable casserole. Cover and cook on Full Power for 13 to 16 minutes, until crisp-tender. The vegetables may give off quite a bit of liquid; this is fine. Do not drain them.
- 2Add the soup, sour cream, chicken and black pepper to the vegetables, carefully stirring to blend without breaking up the zucchini.
- 3Next, fold in the stuffing mix and any flavor packet it may come with. (Some brands have the herbs/spices already mixed in.) Cover the casserole and heat on Full Power for an additional 7 to 10 minutes. The stuffing should absorb the moisture from the cooked vegetables and the soup and sour cream.