Mexican Pulled Chicken
2 lbboneless skinless chicken breast
2 lbboneless skinless chicken thighs
1 largered bell pepper cut into rings
1 largeonion cut into rings
4 ctomato juice
4 Tbspeach cider vinegar, tomato paste, and agave nectar
2 Tbspeach whole grain mustard, onion powder, and hot sauce
1 Tbspeach dred oregano and coriander
1 tspeach cumin, chili powder, garlic powder, and salt
How to Make Mexican Pulled Chicken
- Preheat oven 275 degrees. Spray a pan with cooking spray. Lay in the onion and red pepper rings. Lay the chicken over the onion and peppers.
- In med. saucepan place the remaining ingredients and heat to a boil. Stir to combine well.
- Pour the tomato mixture over the chicken. Cover with parchment paper then foil. Place in the oven for 3 hours.
- Remove chicken from sauce and place on cutting board and shred with fork.
- Blend the tomato mixture with immersion blender or food processor. Serve the tomato mixture with the chicken in taco's or as a burrito sauce for chicken wet burrito's