- frozen boneless skinless chicken tenderloins
- 1 jar(s)
- black bean and corn salsa
- 1 can(s)
- yellow corn
- 1 bag(s)
- boil in bag white rice, family size
- 3-4 Tbsp
- harry & david pepper & onion relish, optional
How to Make Mexican Chicken
- 1Prepare the rice according to package directions. Boil the chicken tenderloins for 15-20 minutes or until cooked through. Take the tenderloins out of the water and cut them into bite size pieces.
- 2Combine the chicken, salsa, corn, and pepper & onion relish in a dutch oven. If you don't have the relish you can just add a tablespoon of sugar. Simmer over medium/low heat for about 10-15 minutes.
- 3Serve over rice and garnish with shredded cheese and sour cream. Told you it was EASY!