2 lbchicken breast
1/2 citalian dressing (prepared, liquid)
1 pkgdry ranch dressing (3 tbsp)
1/2 tspminced garlic
1/2 Tbspchili powder
1/2 Tbspground cumin
How to Make Mexican Chicken
- Put your chicken breasts in a Crock Pot.
- In a bowl, whisk together all other ingredients.
- Pour over chicken in Crock Pot.
- Cook on High 5-6 hours.
- Remove chicken from Crock Pot, also remove half of the liquid and set aside. Shred the chicken and return to Crock Pot. Add liquid to your liking, honestly I usually leave it all in there.
- Enjoy in your favorite flour tortilla! I make this with cilantro lime rice and seasoned pinto beans in flour tortillas!