·1 stick butter, cut into pieces
·½ cup maple syrup
·½ cup dijon mustard
·1 tbsp. curry powder
·¼ tsp. cayenne
·salt & pepper to taste
·4 boneless breast halves
How to Make Maple-Curry Chicken
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- In a 9” X 13” baking dish, combine the butter with the maple syrup, mustard, curry powder and cayenne. Bake for about 5 minutes, until the butter is melted. Whisk in a generous pinch each of salt and pepper and let cool slightly, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Reset oven temperature to 425º F.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper, add to the baking dish and turn to coat with the sauce. Bake for about 15 - 18 minutes, basting halfway through, until an instant-read thermometer inserted in the thickest part registers 165º F. (Cook time depends on the thickness of the chicken breasts.)
- Allow chicken to rest for 5 minutes. Place on serving plates.
- Whisk the pan sauce and spoon over the chicken.