Loaded Chicken and Potato Casserole
- boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and diced
- russet potatoes, cooked and cubed
- 1 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup
- 8 oz
- french onion dip
- 1 tsp
- garlic powder
- 2 c
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- 6 slice
- bacon, cooked and crunbled
- green onions, sliced thin
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Loaded Chicken and Potato Casserole
- 1Cut chicken into cubes. Place in a 9x13" baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- 2Dice the potatoes and add to the pan. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- 3Mix together the cream of chicken soup and french onion dip. Pour over the chicken and potatoes and mix together.
- 4Bake at 400 for 30-35 minutes.
- 5While casserole is baking, diced the bacon into small pieces and fry until crisp. Drain on paper towel. Slice green onions and set aside.
- 6When casserole is finished baking, remove from oven and top with cheese, bacon and green onions. Return to oven for another 5 minutes.