Loaded Chicken and Potato Casserole
3boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and diced
5-6russet potatoes, cooked and cubed
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
8 ozfrench onion dip
1 tspgarlic powder
2 ccheddar cheese, shredded
6 slicebacon, cooked and crunbled
3green onions, sliced thin
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Loaded Chicken and Potato Casserole
- Cut chicken into cubes. Place in a 9x13" baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Dice the potatoes and add to the pan. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Mix together the cream of chicken soup and french onion dip. Pour over the chicken and potatoes and mix together.
- Bake at 400 for 30-35 minutes.
- While casserole is baking, diced the bacon into small pieces and fry until crisp. Drain on paper towel. Slice green onions and set aside.
- When casserole is finished baking, remove from oven and top with cheese, bacon and green onions. Return to oven for another 5 minutes.