Linda's 5 Alarm Hot Wings (Buffalo Style)
- 12 - 24
- chicken wings, fresh or frozen (if frozen make sure to thaw them first)
- 1 1/2 c
- red hot sauce
- 1 Tbsp
- red pepper flakes
- 2 stick
- butter, melted
How to Make Linda's 5 Alarm Hot Wings (Buffalo Style)
- 1line cookie sheet with parchment paper
Preheat your deep fryer to 350 degrees
Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Cook chicken wings in deep fryer for 12 to 15 minutes.
While wings are cooking mix all ingredients for the sauce in a medium size pan or medium size bowl.
- 3When wings are done cooking in deep fryer, dip the wings immediately into the hot sauce mixture and place on parchment paper. Let set for about 2 minutes.
- 4NOTE: Hotness varies on how many times you dip the wings..
Dip once for mild
Twice for medium
Three times or more for HOT!!!
**Be sure to let them set a minute before dipping again.
To warm the wings back up again place in the oven for 5 to 10 minutes.
Serve with Bleu Cheese dip and celery.