How to Make Lemongrass Chicken
- 1Cut chicken into bite sized pieces.
Chop lemongrass finely 1/4 inch from the bulb.
- 2Heat oil over medium-high heat in a large skillet or wok.
- 3Add lemongrass, garlic and red pepper flakes. Cook 5 minutes until aromatic.
- 4Add chicken pieces and stir fry 5 minutes until browned. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- 5Reduce heat to medium-low. Melt sugar until it caramelizes. Stir in chicken mixture until it is coated.
- 6Add fish sauce and water. Cook stirring gently for 15 minutes or until chicken is done. Serve with rice.