2 lbboneless, skinless chicken breast
1 tspred pepper flakes
1 tspminced garlic
1 1/2 Tbspfish sauce
3 Tbspsesame oil
How to Make Lemongrass Chicken
- Cut chicken into bite sized pieces.
Chop lemongrass finely 1/4 inch from the bulb.
- Heat oil over medium-high heat in a large skillet or wok.
- Add lemongrass, garlic and red pepper flakes. Cook 5 minutes until aromatic.
- Add chicken pieces and stir fry 5 minutes until browned. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Melt sugar until it caramelizes. Stir in chicken mixture until it is coated.
- Add fish sauce and water. Cook stirring gently for 15 minutes or until chicken is done. Serve with rice.