Lemon Herb Grilled Chicken Breasts
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 3 lb
- thinly sliced chicken breasts (or chicken breasts that have been pounded flat with a meat mallet)
- 1 c
- plain greek yogurt
- juice and zest of 2 lemons
- 2 clove
- garlic, crushed or finely minced
- 1 tsp
- kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp
- freshly ground black pepper
- 4 Tbsp
- chopped fresh herbs i used a combination of parsley, rosemary, thyme, and sage, but use what you have on hand. oregano is especially good, as well.)
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil
How to Make Lemon Herb Grilled Chicken Breasts
- 1Combine all of the ingredients except the chicken in a zip top plastic storage bag, and squeeze it around until everything is well mixed.
- 2Place the chicken in the bag and make sure that it is thoroughly coated.
- 3Seal the bag, and marinate in the refrigerator for 8-10 hours.
- 4Preheat your grill on high heat.
- 5Remove the chicken from the bag and wipe off some of the excess marinade.
- 6Place the chicken on the grill, close the cover, and reduce to medium heat.
- 7Grill on the first side for 3-4 minutes, then flip.
- 8Chicken should release easily form the grates when the first side is done.
- 9Grill on the second side for another 3-4 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
- 10Remove from the grill and serve.