Lemon Herb Grilled Chicken Breasts
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3 lbthinly sliced chicken breasts (or chicken breasts that have been pounded flat with a meat mallet)
1 cplain greek yogurt
·juice and zest of 2 lemons
2 clovegarlic, crushed or finely minced
1 tspkosher salt
1/2 tspfreshly ground black pepper
4 Tbspchopped fresh herbs i used a combination of parsley, rosemary, thyme, and sage, but use what you have on hand. oregano is especially good, as well.)
2 Tbspolive oil
How to Make Lemon Herb Grilled Chicken Breasts
- Combine all of the ingredients except the chicken in a zip top plastic storage bag, and squeeze it around until everything is well mixed.
- Place the chicken in the bag and make sure that it is thoroughly coated.
- Seal the bag, and marinate in the refrigerator for 8-10 hours.
- Preheat your grill on high heat.
- Remove the chicken from the bag and wipe off some of the excess marinade.
- Place the chicken on the grill, close the cover, and reduce to medium heat.
- Grill on the first side for 3-4 minutes, then flip.
- Chicken should release easily form the grates when the first side is done.
- Grill on the second side for another 3-4 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove from the grill and serve.